Sunday, April 19, 2009

Welcome

I'm so glad I'm taking the time to do this. I've always wanted to keep a "diary" for the both of you, but outside of your baby books and photo albums, I haven't done that. I am, however, working on a VERY SPECIAL project for each of you that you will receive on your 18th birthdays. I know that seems so far from now, but I can't believe how quickly the years have passed since you've been born. I want you to know how much I love and want the best for you. I wish I could teach you all you need to know through the mistakes I've made, so that you never have to make any yourselves, but I know that's not realistic. I also know, that if it weren't for the challenging moments in my life, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Most of all, if there is one thing I never want you to forget, it is this: God made you just the way He wants you to be and He loves you and the ONLY way to find true joy in life (and I mean the kind of pure joy that makes you happy and fulfilled), is to have a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ!

Now, even though I started this blog for you, Kiley and Makenna, it is also for the handful of young women in my life that I love and I want the best in life for them. I know you all won't always follow my advice, but all I ask is that when you make mistakes in life, turn to JESUS! He is always there waiting for you and He'll always forgive you. Also, you can ALWAYS come to me, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! There is nothing you can do that can keep you from my love. I mean that with all that I am.

If you came across my blog by mistake, I hope you enjoy it. You are more than welcome to read it and comment on it (just so you know, I preview all comments before they can post). I am always happy to share how to find joy in life, so I welcome you!

1 comment: